We strive to provide our patients with the finest care possible at a reasonable cost. Payment for our services is expected on the day the services are provided. We accept all major credit cards (American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover), as well as personal checks, money orders or cash.
At Perio NYC, we offer an unmatched range of services with outstanding outcomes. Our principle of individualized care for each patient requires that we not accept insurance. However, this does not mean insurance will not reimburse you for a percentage of your treatment if you are on an out-of-network plan. As a patient courtesy, if you have dental insurance coverage, we will be happy to file your claim for your reimbursement. By supplying us with your most recent insurance information, we can expedite your reimbursement from the insurance company. We work to determine all costs beforehand and submit this information to your insurance provider to help obtain pre-approval. Since insurance coverage varies from plan to plan, if you have any questions regarding your covered benefits, we encourage you to contact your insurance carrier or your employer for details.
To help simplify this process we:
- Offer various financial options
- Consult with you and prioritize your specific needs and treatment options
- Provide letters of medical necessity
- Work with your insurance on pre-approvals
- File claims with your insurance provider
- Handle your insurance provider’s follow-up questions
- Resubmit any lost claims
- Consult with your employer to help develop a stronger corporate dental plan
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, whether about insurance, treatment, or post-operative care.
Drs. Karabin & Gottesman