Welcome to PerioNYC! We hope that you are finding our website both helpful and informative. If you haven’t made an appointment yet and are planning to, please call us directly at (212) 756-8890 or fill out our online Appointment Request form.
Steps to a Successful New Patient Appointment
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Karabin or Dr. Gottesman.
- Download our General Information Form and Health History Questionnaire found below, fill it out completely and bring it with you to your first visit.
- Arrive a few minutes early for your appointment. If you are running late, please call and let us know.
- Once you arrive, one of our dental assistants will briefly explain our procedures, and answer any preliminary questions. For new patients who have not had a set of x-rays taken within the last three years, we perform a full mouth x-ray series (FMX) using our state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment.
- Dr. Karabin or Dr. Gottesman will examine you, review your x-rays and communicate any significant findings with you.
- Finally, they will come up with a treatment plan that YOU want! We believe that we should work for you and prepare a plan that meets your physical and financial needs.
Are you a new patient? Save some time and fill out our “General Information Form” and our “Health History Questionnaire” and bring it in to the office on your first visit. This will allow you to fill out the form fully on your own time without delaying your appointment.