Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Since the start of Covid-19, we have been working in accordance with the guidelines established by the ADA, the CDC and OSHA to ensure your health and safety while in our office and during your treatments. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Changes that were made to help protect patients and staff include:
- When confirming appointments, our staff will send you an email providing links to our COVID-19 questionnaire and credit card authorization form to be completed before your arrival. This minimizes time at the desk and in the office. If a patient or staff member is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, they are asked to stay home.
- To practice social distancing guidelines, we are asking all patients to call our office upon arrival. You may be asked to wait outside if there are patients at the front desk or in the waiting area. We understand that this can be an inconvenience especially with colder weather approaching and will continue to do our best to see patients in a timely manner.
- Appointments are further spaced out to allow time for additional cleaning between appointments and to prevent multiple people being in one area at the same time.
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon entry. Our doctors and staff also have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Every person arriving to the office is expected to wear a face mask/covering throughout their visit except when being treated. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Doctors, hygienists and assistants are equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment) which includes KN95 masks, surgical gowns and surgical caps. Hospital grade disinfectants are being used to sterilize the operatories and the office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: