Steps to a Successful New Patient Appointment
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Gottesman.
- Download our General Information Form and Health History Questionnaire found below, fill it out completely, and bring it with you to your first visit.
- Arrive a few minutes early for your appointment. If you’re running late, please call and let us know.
- Once you arrive, one of our dental assistants will briefly explain our procedures and answer any preliminary questions. For new patients who haven’t had a set of x-rays taken within the last three years, we perform a full mouth x-ray series (FMX) using our state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment.
- Dr. Gottesman will examine your smile, review your x-rays, and communicate any significant findings with you.
- Finally, he’ll create a treatment plan that works for you. We believe that an important part of our job is customizing a plan to meet both your physical and financial needs.
Are you a new patient? Fill out our “General Information Form” and our “Health History Questionnaire,” and then bring them to the office on your first visit. This will allow you to save time and begin your appointment sooner.